This post may sound racist, however the truth is unavoidable. The views, mentioned here, are pure personal. They are not politically or religiously motivated. If it hurts someone I am sorry.
What I have found among us is we give more importance, weight to the comments maid by persons with white skin!! Let our own people say n number of good words about a particular subject, but if no one from out side India has approved it then it is not valid. If some unknown gora comes and say the same then only it is valid :(
I have seen how people are giving importance to goras/goris in Goa and avoiding the own Indians. Take the example of IPL 2009. B'lore, Mr. Mallya- The so called keeper of Indian heritage with Tipu Sultan Sword and Gandhi's artifacts, has removed Dravid from the capianship and gave it to Peitersen!!!! If you compare the statistics of KP and RD as captains then Dravid is far better leader... KKR has removed Souravda and put McCullum as captain, again the same dada is tried and tested and proven captain!! Chargers has removed VVS and put Mr. Gilchrist in the possition.
I have seen the same behavior in many of the corporates too. You will give better treatment on the name of Indian Culture to the goras, Atithi Devo Bhav: but then the Indian which come to your city/office from other part is not an Atithi??
My friends may differ on my views on this, however this my personal views and I am standing by these views.
No comments:
Post a Comment