I have found an interesting way of learning new words..... Infact I learned one of the words in this way.
The word I learned was "Obnoxious Weed". Smart ones have already figure it out by now how I have learned this word. It was from Hayden Vs Bhajji saga in last Dec-Jan. When I read this word, I was unaware of the meaning of this. It took a search on dictionary.com to find the meaning of this word. After that it likes I have learned this word by heart. Even I can give the meaning of this word if you wake me up at 1 in the morning ;)
Another word which I learn today is "Ubuntu":ubuntu, in the African Bantu language, stresses collective success over individual achievements. This is also from one of the articles on cricinfo on Ishant's spell against SL at Galle.
Friends, you can also put such learning experience in response to this blog :D
No comments:
Post a Comment